New grammar schools?
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.Existing Users Log InUsername o...
DfE School Governance Update
The DfE Governance Update – July 2022 has now been published.
These updates are for anyone involved in school and trust governance who wants to know the latest messages from the DfE and this latest update contains:
• Schools White Paper: Opportunity for all: strong schools with great teachers for your child
• Local Authority-established multi-academy trusts (MAT)
• SEND Review: Right support, right place, right time
• Recovery Guidance
• Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance
• Webinars for schools on attendance best practice
• Flexible working training for school leaders
• External Reviews of Governance Guidance
• View My Financial Insights (VMFI) governor training webinars
• Early Years Foundation Stage Profile assessment
• Improving your computer science teaching: computing hubs are here for you